Friday, November 6, 2009

I Hate

So alot has happened since I last left you. Everything's happy and fluffy.

Now let’s play a round of I Hate.
You know the game I Never?

This is similar in a not at all kinda way.

I hate that I’m a hard working single mom working to make ends meet
And you’re a piece of shit living at home driving your mom’s car

I hate that I can’t afford to buy a new pair of pants for work
And you spend a hundred dollars a month on internet whores named Chloe

I hate that you have made the past five years of my life hell
And I’m going to have to fight to not let you ruin the next twelve

I hate the day I met you
The day I called you again
The day I said yes

I hate that I let you get to me
And I’m not going to let it happen anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I would say that everything's only like 92% happy and fluffy, then. With like a 2-3% margin for error.

    ReplyDelete