Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm working on something

Thanks to all my little lemmings for demanding a new blog!

I need to work on sitting down and writing or typing out my ideas when I have them.

I have several ideas flapping around in the breeze of my mind, but I don't have them perfected yet.

I promise to try and tack down some of these ideas for you, but it's difficult since my neighbors locked down their wireless internet connections, I can't get online anymore at home! Bastards.

So, I'm working on something big! For me anyway. Well, big in the worldly sense too I guess. I can start a little buzz and get you wondering what it is! Some of you know, some don't yet. For no good reason really.

But I am SO excited and want to get on a roll before I announce and have people say "You're doing WHAT? Are you crazy?". I have a couple more things to get set. And I have one person that I want to tell before I tell anyone else. That will probably be this weekend. You can expect an announcement after payday. I should be closer to being setup by then. :)

CURIOUS?? Tune in!

ps, I'll try to get some good material to post another blog this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment