Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello

So,

I have decided to start a blog. It was surprisingly easy to setup so I am a bit unprepared. Lately I have felt very separated from my life. The world around me, the people I care about, every single solitary moment I have....

SO

Here is my grand idea. I'm thinking that if I start to set out some random thoughts, ideas, etc...I have...perhaps it will help me. In some way.

PS - I hate my ex. For no good reason really. Except maybe he's an ass. That's all

Ok, anyway - Back to what I was thinking. I have felt so disconnected lately. I'm coming up on my twenty ninth birthday. The last of my twenties. Maybe insignificant, maybe not. But whatever it is....it's something.

So this is my lame attempt. To reconnect. To myself, to the people around me, to my life in general.

Let see how it goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment